On November 1st 2018 we presented the new version 3.10 of our server software servBIRD.
We implemented a lot of new functions and improvements.
Some of the highlights are:
– It is now possible to do bulk edits in the admin area, which makes administration more convenient (e.g. when assigning a role to multiple users).
– The new servBIRD version allows users to define their favorite parameter-sets with which the respective dashboard will directly be executed.
– Dynamic parameter trigger: Parameter can dynamically be influenced by one another.
– Files (e.g. CSV files) for use in reports can now be uploaded in BIRD Applications.
– Parameter can dynamically be shown and hidden (rules-based).
– Report exports (PDF, CSV, Excel) can automatically be uploaded via a WebDAV interface (e.g. to Nextcloud or Owncloud) with the file postprocessor now.
– Parameter sets can now be exported as CSV oder JSON.
servBIRD 3.10 offers a distinctly increased performance. The user interface was harmonised at certain points and especially the administration menus were designed more intuitively.
Customers can download the latest version from our customer portal (https://kundenportal.tradui.net).