Current job postings
About the company
For more than 15 years TRADUI Technologies GmbH specialises on Business Intelligence solutions and products for BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools). We are an innovative company with long years of experience and knowhow on this topic. Our service portfolio consists of corresponding products, consulting and trainings.
You will find and implement solutions with BIRT for our customers and internally support our product development with Java. For this you will have to familiarize yourself with different challenges from different industries and understand the problems of our customers. With this you are able to work out efficient and practical solutions.
- successful graduation with a technical or science degree or similar qualification
- profound knowledge in using relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- experience with development tools such as Netbeans, Eclipse and Git
- experience with popular ticket systems
- the ability to come up with new ideas and get people interested in them
- the ability to work and communicate well in a team, as well as mobility and willingness to travel
- perfect German in speech and writing, good English
This additional knowlege is advantageous:
- experience in using JBoss/Wildfly
- experience with JavaEE
- (some) experienc with BI Tools
- practical project experience
What we offer
- divers area of reponsibilities based on modern technology
- a fair work culture with attractive remuneration
- responsible and challenging tasks and projects
- flat hierarchies and a collaborative business culture
- scope for action and individual advancement
- be part of an ambitious and motivated team
- flexible work hours
- office in the centre of inner-city Frankfurt with great connection to the local public transport
Are you interested?
Please send your expressive application to email@example.com.
Please add your desired salary and earliest start date.
Questions? Contact Mr Thorsten Junike under +49 69 – 8700 42 327
No job posting available for you?
Would you like to work for TRADUI but did not find a job posting fitting your profile or ideas? No problem! At TRADUI we are happy to receive speculative applications at any time. Please send your expressive application, stating your qualification, experience, desired scope of activity, desired salary and earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you hava any questions please contact Mr Thorsten Junike at +49 69 – 8700 42 327.